Our program in the Aurora, CO opens the door for addicts who want the chance to make positive and life-altering changes, by helping them break free of substance addiction. Drug addiction leads to all kinds of suffering – emotional, physical, financial, professional, and more. We have been offering inpatient rehab services to the Aurora, CO area for over a decade. We provide guidance and support to people who are ready to reach their goal for sobriety and stability, so they don’t have to suffer anymore. In their treatment programs, clients will have access to:
- detox in a medically supervised facility, if necessary
- individualized addiction treatment programs
- group and individual therapy
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- comfortable living accommodations
- twenty-four-hour supervision and care
Effective Rehab Programs
While scientists, psychologists, and health care experts employ a wide variety of conventional and experimental strategies to treat drug and alcohol addiction, they mostly agree on one important thing. That is, no single treatment technique will work equally well with two different addicts. The success of someone in rehabilitation is depends upon how specific their treatment plan is, because even people that have been abusing the same drug don’t always benefit from the exact same sort of therapies. This means taking into account all legal, medical, psychological, work, or social issues. An effective treatment plan begins with precise observation and assessment of the client and must be continually adjusted and modified when necessary to satisfy the client’s developing needs. Many kinds of treatment are available, and mental health care experts often make use of a mix of:
- group and/or individual counseling
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Rehabilitation Are Available?
There are various degrees of rehab, and the individual’s needs will determine which is suitable. For example, a person who has been clean for many years, but has a relapse, will require a much different level of rehab than an individual who has been actively using for a long time.
- Inpatient treatment usually takes place in hospitals or medical clinics. Detox Center Programs offer detox and rehabilitation services together, but as comprehensive inpatient treatment becomes commonplace, these facilities focus on providing only medically supervised detoxification. Treatment Programs Recovery clients are strongly urged to proceed directly to a treatment program for treatment once detox is complete.
- Outpatient treatment is offered at medical clinics, counselor’s offices, neighborhood health clinics, or in residential programs with outpatient services. A client at an outpatient care facility obtains treatment at the rehab facility while continuing to live at home.
- Residential treatment, which is the kind of treatment our center Provides, combines the best parts of inpatient and outpatient programs. Clients are transported from an upscale, residential house to the treatment facility and daily support meetings. This type of treatment allows recovering addicts to relearn the best way to function responsibly and safely, so after they ultimately leave treatment they are ready to withstand the anxieties and temptations of everyday life.
Let Our Treatment Center Help You!
It may feel like there’s no way to escape a drug dependency, but with the assistance of specialists, and the encouragement of friends and family, anybody can overcome drug addiction. Drug Addiction Program copes with all types of substance addiction problems, and rehab offers even greater benefits to clients who are afflicted with additional mental or emotional problems. If you or someone you love is in the Aurora, CO area, and are in need of inpatient, please call our professionals for the details at 720-619-4424.