For many, the pain and hopelessness of drug dependency make them feel trapped, and they don’t believe they can ever get help for their problems. Program Intervention knows that isn’t true, and offers help to people who want to bet free of the shame and negative feelings that drug addiction feeds on. Doctors and scientists agree that drug and alcohol addiction is an illness, and should be given the same medical attention as illnesses like cancer. For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in the Aurora, CO area overcome addiction to drugs and alcohol. We employ skilled experts who specialize in drug and alcohol dependency rehabilitation therapies and ensure the very highest level of care for our clients. It is time to end dependency and take the first step to getting clean by contacting us now!
What’s Substance Dependency?
For most people, drug dependency begins as a single experiment, but before they know it the number of drugs they are taking multiplies, along with the frequency with which they’re using it. As drug abuse increases, the tougher it is to go without the drug because of the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Our center treats both physical and psychological dependence that develops because of legal and illegal substance abuse, which is commonly regarded as drug addiction.
- Physical dependency occurs when repeated drug use disrupts the communication of nerve cells in the brain until the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals is to abuse drugs.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to form, and longer to treat. It occurs when the addict believes that they must have the drug to feel normal or good, and the thought of not having the ability to acquire or use the drug causes stress and anxiety.
To deal with drug addiction effectively and comprehensively, it is absolutely necessary to address both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. Addicts deserve skilled, passionate caretakers, like the staff of our treatment center, to help end their suffering. Our programs are so effective since they include:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- an expert and supportive aftercare staff
- beautiful, affordable living accommodations
Our programs are also created to address each client’s individual needs, in order to offer them the best opportunity for success. We utilize numerous clinically-establish, comprehensive, affordable treatments to satisfy our clients’ various requirements, providing a high standard of care that most other facilities just can’t match.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which a person:
- withdraws from their drug of dependency
- takes part in various types of therapy and behavioral changes that help them cope with their problems
- analyzes their excuses for using
- discovers ways to prevent relapses and temptation
At our Aurora, Colorado facility, there is an experienced team of recovery professionals responsible for the many different aspects of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How We Address Drug Abuse
Our residential treatment program takes all of the best aspects of inpatient treatment (24-hour supervision and medical personnel) and outpatient treatment (access to “real world” situations and off-site self-help group meetings). While living in beautiful, home-like residence, clients engage in:
- group and individual therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
If you or someone you love is in the Aurora, CO area, and are in need of any of these services such as detox, inpatient rehab, residential treatment, intensive outpatient give us a call 720-619-4424!